Thank you for your interest in Nashville Opera!
We are deeply committed to serving the community through ticket donations to worthy charitable organizations.
In 2012, the Tennessee Performing Arts Center announced a series of changes to the policies governing complimentary performance tickets which has made it necessary for Nashville Opera to strictly allocate these types of donations.
Nashville Opera prioritizes donation requests in the following manner:
- Non-profit performing arts groups in Middle Tennessee
- Non-profit educational institutions referred by Board of Directors, Advisory Board, or Impresario
- Charitable events referred by current sponsors and marketing partners
- Non-profit educational institutions referred by current season ticket holders
- Non-profit educational institutions
Please fill out the Electronic Donation Request Form below. Each organization must provide a copy of their request on official letterhead clearly stating the parameters of the event along with the non-profit/charity's valid Federal Tax Identification number to:
c/o Nashville Opera
The Noah Liff Opera Center
3622 Redmon Street
Nashville, TN 37209
-or via FAX-
Nashville Opera will process requests weekly and you will be notified by e-mail
regarding the status of the donation.